FABRICATOR OF FLEXIBLE MATERIALS
Founded by LeRoy and Tom Lundell in 1978, Lundell Manufacturing is an industry-leading custom converter of flexible materials and is a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). Tom served in Vietnam, U.S. Army 4th Infantry Division FA 1969-70. We support the OEM market by manufacturing precision, custom foam parts. At Lundell Manufacturing we work along side our customers delivering tailor-made solutions for their specific applications.
Our dedicated team of industry professionals are capable of taking each project from design concept, material identification, prototyping and testing through production. We support various applications such as: thermal and acoustical insulation composites, custom gaskets and seals, to vibration dampening and filtration. The OEM markets for these applications include but are not limited to: agriculture, heavy machinery, power generation, recreational vehicles, electrical and enclosures, building and construction, along with medical and healthcare equipment. We deliver world-class technical expertise and service customized to exceed the needs of our OEM customers, many of whom are top Fortune 500 companies.
- 1978 Founded by LeRoy and Tom Lundell
- 1987 Built 70,000 sq. ft. facility in Plymouth, MN
- 1990 Added flame lamination to manufacturing capabilities
- 1998 Completed addition of 50,000 sq. ft. for a total of 120,000 sq. ft.
- 2000 Achieved ISO Certification
- 2009 Verified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- 2013 Added one-of-a-kind, state-of-the-art lamination capability
- 2016 Added 5-Axis waterjet to manufacturing capabilities
- 2016 Achieved ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- 2017 Added 3-D printer to improve lead times on parts requiring jigs/fixtures for assembly
- 2018 Added 20,000 sq. ft. of mezzanine area for a total of 140,000 sq. ft.