Full Time, Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
The maintenance mechanic works directly with the supervisor and other team members, on providing maintenance-related support on all industrial plant equipment. This includes the responsibility for equipment repairs, and preventive maintenance.
- Works directly from assigned repair ticket and will diagnose equipment malfunction and consult with the supervisor, as needed, for actions to be taken. This may involve parts order, downtime scheduling, repair, or other actions. Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic problems and implement all necessary corrective actions to maintain maximum production and quality output.
- Ability to run production equipment for trouble shooting and testing after repairs to ensure proper functionality.
- Preventive maintenance on all industrial equipment, which includes scheduling, record keeping, greasing, oiling, and cleaning of machines to facilitate proper maintenance.
- Immediate equipment shut down on any equipment malfunctions that may cause safety-related problems and to report this immediately to supervisor.
- Maintain parts inventory system, keeping inventory data up to date. Create purchase orders for new parts or restock parts inventory.
- Routine blade and grinding stone changes on Fecken-Kirfel saws along with set-up and calibration during the install, parts inventory.
- Follow written lockout\tag out procedures for each machine during repairs and P.M. and communicate P.M’s or repairs are completed, the locks have been removed and the has been machine tested.
- Minimum of 2 years maintenance-related experience troubleshooting and repairing mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic malfunctions on equipment or equivalent technical education.
- Work with power-driven equipment; overhaul and repair work. May involve assignments in overhead structures or work beneath machinery. Frequent stooping and bending required.
- Good written and verbal communication, organization, and computer skills.
- Welding, machining, blueprint reading, and/or electrical experience a plus.
- Medical, dental, life insurance and STD and LTD coverage
- Flexible spending account and wellness program
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off
- Competitive wage
- 401(k) program
ABOUT LUNDELL MANUFACTURING
Lundell Manufacturing Corporation is a family-owned custom fabricator of a wide range of flexible materials catered to the international OEM market. Lundell provides technical sales and engineering support in the design stages with our OEM customers providing tailor-made solutions for their applications. Applications include, but are not limited to: acoustical & thermal composites, seals, filtration, gasketing and vibration damping. Our fabricating capabilities have positioned us to be a leader in our industry and achieve preferred supplier status with fortune 500 companies.